- Rules of booking electronic travel documents via site or mobile application
- Peculiarities of booking electronic travel documents
- Filling in passenger data
- Payment of electronic tickets
- Getting of electronic tickets
- Booking of children’s travel
- Passport-administrative (visa) and customs rules
- Boarding of the passenger aboard
- Returning of the not-used electronic ticket
SC “Uzbekistan Temir Yullari” site provides booking and payment of the electronic tickets for a natural person using his bank card.
Booking e-tickets at our site or mobile application you agree with all conditions mentioned below.
As a site user you confirm your right and competence, financial independence as well as you are aware of the responsibility for the duties, acquired by you as a result of signing present agreement.
In case if the user doesn’t agree with the conditions of the present agreement, he cannot be provided with booking and payment of e-tickets.
The present agreement includes all essential conditions of booking and returning of e-tickets, boarding and travelling by train.
PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION!
After paying an electronic ticket an electronic travel document is formed.
An electronic travel document is a document confirming of booking of e-ticket, but it is not valid for boarding on a train.
For travelling by train choose one of the two following variants:
- Get a travel document on a standard form in any booking office in all territory of Uzbekistan.
- Register on site https://eticket.uzrailway.uz/ and get a form “electronic travel document with electronic check –in” in the personal cabinet (for travelling with electronic check-in) and print it out (A4).
If you arranged electronic check-in for the trains of the interstate and international destinations (CIS countries), then boarding is provided after producing the form “electronic travel document with electronic check –in” printed out on the paper (A4) and an ID document, mentioned in the electronic travel document to the conductor of the carriage.
Returning of the not-used electronic travel document can be arranged: in the booking office in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which is appointed for tickets returning after producing electronic travel document or number of the e-ticket/booking and the ID document, confirming passenger personality, the number of which is printed in the e-ticket according to the terms of returning fixed in part 9.
While booking an electronic ticket for travelling from the CIS countries’ stations it is necessary to get an electronic travel ticket printed on the standard form in the booking offices in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Booking tickets for the trains, where electronic check-in is provided, it is necessary to print out the form “electronic travel document with electronic check-in” and to produce it at boarding the train.
1.Rules of booking electronic travel documents on the site or mobile application
Booking of electronic travel documents on the site or mobile application is arranged not later than an 2 hours before the train departure from the station of boarding.
Booking of electronic travel documents can be arranged for the trains, running:
- Within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan (formed by SC “UTY”)
- Within international destination in CIS countries
Before booking an e-ticket you have to prove your authenticity on the site or register. You must remember your login and password for review in case of any necessary information of your bookings and for booking new tickets.
While booking e-tickets fill-in necessary data of your travel and personal data of each passenger in the open windows. The user booking
e-ticket is completely responsible for the validity of the data of travel and each passenger.
E-tickets in case of available vacant seats can be bought in “Express” system:
- Not earlier than 45 days͛ before the train departure from the terminal stations of CIS railways (booking of tickets is available from 10.00 local time):
- Three days in advance when the train departs from the transit station (if there are no other rules foreseen):
͛ in the period of the time-table change beginning of the booking terms can be changed (the last May day off and the first decade of December ).E-tickets are booked due to the fares for adults, children as well as no-money tickets for transporting children without providing a seat at the age, mentioned in part 6. In one order not more than 4 e-tickets can be booked with the personal ID data.To avoid disagreements and to prevent late arrival of passengers for the train you are strongly recommended to choose while booking the interval of travel by transit trains not less than 3 hours between trains arrival and departure.
Booking of the e-tickets on the site or mobile application is not provided at the period of technological break of the “Express” system from 2.30 to 3.00 local time.
2.Particulars of the electronic travel documents booking
Tickets for different types of carriages are booked by different orders, including orders for male and female tickets (if available in the carriage) in compartment carriages and SV (in one order only one variant is possible - male and female or mixed).
Cost of the journey in the trains of international destination within CIS countries is defined in Swiss Franks.
Payment of the travel on the site is available in Sums at the rate of the Central bank of Uzbekistan on the date of booking of the electronic travel documents.
3.Passenger’s personal information
You are kindly requested to be very attentive while filling-in the order with personal passenger’s information. Before starting the payment of the order double check correct passenger information.
Personal passenger’s information must be relevant to the ID documents. If personal passenger’s information is in two languages (Russian and Latin) the form is filled-in in Latin for travels on the interstate routes and international CIS routes.
If personal passenger’s document is given in the Russian language, then the order information is filled-in in Russian for travels on the interstate routes and international CIS routes.
In case of finding a mistake in personal passenger’s information or ID and document data, before beginning payment of the order you must insert correct information.
The person arranging the order is completely responsible for the eligibility of the travel information and personal passenger’s information of each passenger.
You are kindly requested to pay particular attention that in case of possible mistakes in the number of documents, ID information and the other data , the passenger will be unable to receive travel document in the booking office and to travel by train.
4.Payment of electronic tickets
Payment of electronic tickets is carried out through online bank cards UZKART and international Visa cards.
Payment by bank card is possible after checking and confirmation of the order by means of the data exchange with the payment system. Payment through the international Visa card is made with the assistance of the Internet acquiring system of Ipak Yuli Bank. Payment for electronic tickets is made by bank transfer in Uzbek national currency. When paying by UZKART cards, in addition to the cost of the issued electronic ticket, a commission is charged for using the CLICK fnd MILLIY payment system for no more than 2% of the ticket price. When paying by UZKART cards commission is indicated during the payment and after your confirmation it is separately withdrawn from the card account. Seven minutes is defined for your taking a decision and introducing of the card number. In case of exceeding the fixed time you order will be canceled.
For payment of the order the following information of the bank card is introduced: name and surname of the bank card owner, its number and expire date. After this the mobile phone of the owner gets a password, which should be inserted in the proper window of the site or mobile application .
When paying by international Visa cards bank processing fee of 2.2% will be added to the price of purchase and total amount to be charged will be price of electronic ticket(s) plus 2.2%.
The cardholder is given 3 minutes to submit card data. If the time exceeds, an order will be cancelled.
When paying for an order with a Visa card, the following details are entered: bank card number, expiry date, the name on the card and CVV2. In the case when the card supports 3D secure technology, the password received from the issuing bank is also entered.
For explanatory information on the particulars of payment from your bank card in Internet, reasons of failure in payment you should first of all address your bank technical support.
If due to some reasons you haven’t received your order number or e-ticket number or successful order confirmation, before booking the second order enter “My orders” and assure yourself that the order really hasn’t been booked.
In case of any discords appearance that money was transferred for e-tickets payment, it is necessary to call x-xxx-xxx-xx-xx as well as directly to the bank, which card owner you are
5.Receiving of e-ticket
After payment of the e-ticket the electronic travel document is formed, symbols). If there is one ticket in your order the number of the order and the number of the e-ticket are identical. If the order is booked for 2-4 passengers these numbers are identical for the first passenger.
You are advised to print out the electronic travel document or you have to remember your order number/ticket number.
The electronic travel document without the printed form of “the electronic travel document with electronic check-in” is not valid for travelling by train. For receiving the form of the “electronic travel document with electronic check-in” undergo electronic check-in on the site or in mobile application for the trains with electronic check-in and get e-ticket of the standard form in the booking office in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
User who is booking e-tickets order acts in the name of all passengers of the order therefore all passengers are considered to be informed on the regulations of the boarding and travel.
5.1 Electronic check-in of the e-ticket
Electronic check-in for the train is the approval of the passenger to travel by train according to the transportation agreement confirmed by e-ticket. While electronic check-in on the site “the electronic travel document with electronic check-in” form is provided to the e-ticket.
Trains with electronic check-in have EP sigh in their information.
For boarding on all its route the passenger has to produce the conductor “the electronic travel document with electronic check-in” form, printed out (A4), as well as the ID document mentioned in the e-ticket.
Electronic check-in is arranged:
- If the train and carriage have EP sigh:
- While booking e-tickets after “Payment” step simultaneously for all passengers of the order:
- Repeatedly at any other time in the personal cabinet:
- For all passengers of the order simultaneously as well as separate e-tickets of the order.
Cancellation service of electronic check-in is arranged not later than an hour before the train departure from the first station of the route:
- On the site or in mobile application at the personal cabinet:
- By receiving of the travel document form in the booking office in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Attention! If you have undergone electronic check-in and are going to return your e-ticket less than an hour before the train departure from the initial station of the route but more than 6 hours before the departure from your boarding station, refunding of money for not used ticket is arranged in the standard order.
In case of the electronic train check-in the following is not available:
- Restoring of the e-ticket term validity in case the passenger was late;
- Restoring of the e-ticket term validity in case the passenger broke his journey in progress (cancelling of the journey or stop on the route).
Boarding on the train with e-ticket with electronic check-in is provided according to part 8.
Refunding of the e-tickets with electronic check-in is arranged according to part 9.
5.2 Receiving of the travel document of the standard form
If you haven’t used the electronic check-in or the electronic check-in is not included in the booking of the train you have chosen, for boarding you have to receive travel document standard form only in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the booking office with the “Express” system terminal (below – booking office).
Attention! Be sure to print out the electronic travel document or remember e-ticket number (14 symbols) on which you can get the boarding pass on the form of the travel document.
If the electronic travel document has been lost or you have forgotten e-ticket number, enter Personal cabinet under your login and find your order. If necessary print it out again.
Dear users of the site, in cases of withdrawal of funds from a bank card, please kindly check your Personal account. If there is an order number in your account, the money will not be refunded and the e-ticket you purchased will be valid. If there is no ticket in your Personal account, then please contact the specified phone number in the "Contacts" tab.
Printing out of the travel documents on the standard form is arranged according to the electronic travel document or the number of e-ticket/booking (14 symbols) to one of the passengers from the order who produced an ID document, registered in the e-ticket or to the solicitor or trustee with a letter of attorney or its notary copy. The letter of attorney or its notary copy is left to the ticket agent.
In the booking office it is possible to receive travel documents ONLY for the whole order.
Change of the personal passenger’s information while printing out standard forms of the travel documents in the booking office is not allowed.
Issuing of the travel documents on the standard forms is not provided at the period of technological break of the “Express” system from 2.30 to 3.00 local time.
6.Booking of children’s travel documents
Attention! At the check-in and boarding it is necessary to produce the original of the child’s birth certificate or passport.
Travelling of the children under 16 years old without adults in the trains of distant destination is not allowed. The age of the child is defined on the date of the train departure.
Travelling of children inside the country and around CIS countries:
- A passenger, travelling by train with the ticket paid by the adult’s fare has the right to take only one child at the age under 5 years old free if the child doesn’t get a separate seat. In this case a no-money e-ticket without seat is provided for the child in the same order with the ticket paid for the adult passenger.
- If the passenger didn’t arrange e-ticket without a seat for the child under 5 years old, he can receive the no-money ticket in the booking office when the ticket for the adult is available.
- For a child under 5 years old a passenger, if he wished, can book an e-ticket with a seat on the children’s fare in the same order for the adult passenger paid on the adult fare.
- When travelling with one or more children from 5 to 10 years old, it is necessary to book e-ticket for every child on the children’s fare.
- For a child from 5 to 10 years old it is necessary to book an e-ticket with a seat on the children’s fare in the same order for the adult passenger paid on the adult fare.
- For the children at the age of 10 and over e-tickets on the adult’s fare are booked.
- Attention! Booking of the no-money e-tickets for the children under 5 the stations located in the territory of the Ukraine is not provided on the site.
7.Passport-administrative (visa) and customs rules
A passenger must observe passport –administrative (as well as visa), customs and other regulations, adopted for travelling by the railroad transport on the international railways concerning own personality as well as hand luggage, baggage and goods luggage. The carrier has no right to control the above mentioned rules except the adopted by the international agreement in the sphere of railway transportation and bears no responsibility for non observance of these rules by the passenger.
Before booking travel documents on international routes, be sure to find out the procedure of crossing the state border line (including transit countries) in the relevant executive bodies or consulate departments of the proper embassies.
When travelling with children under 18 years old on the international routes or intrastate routes crossing via transit CIS countries territory (TRANSIT VIA CIS) the passenger must have necessary documents for crossing the state border line, including notary confirmed permission of the parents (guardians) to cross the border of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Travelling in the territories of Russia, Ukraine, Republic Belorussia, Republic Kazakhstan, Khyrgiz Republic, Republic Abhazia is arranged with the following ID documents of the passenger:
- Passport of the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- ID card (only inside the country);
- Birth certificate (only inside the country0;
- Foreign ID card, issued for citizens of the CIS countries, Latvia , Lithuanian
- Passport of the seaman.
8.Boarding of the passenger aboard the train
According to the agreement on transportation the carrier must transport the passenger to the destination point providing him a seat in the train.
The passenger when boarding the train of distant destination has to produce properly printed out e-ticket(points 5.1 and 5.2) and the ID document with which the e-ticket has been bought and the number of the ID is printed in the e-ticket.
Boarding of the passenger with electronic check-in aboard the train:
- In the trains of intrastate and international destination, starting from the territory of Uzbekistan is arranged with the printed out “electronic travel document with electronic check-in” on the paper form (A4) and the ID document of the passenger, which is printed in the e-ticket;
Boarding of the passenger aboard the train with the printed out travel document:
- In the trains of intrastate and international destination, starting from and travelling in the territory of Uzbekistan is arranged with theprinted out travel document ” on the standard paper form and the ID document of the passenger, which is printed in the e-ticket;
With an error in the surname of the passenger or number of the ID
document of the passenger in the printed surname or the ticket, the passenger is not allowed on board.
E-tickets are not transferable to other people and are valid only with the ID documents of the passenger. Resale of the e-tickets is not allowed.
9.Returning of the not-used electronic ticket
Refunding of the money for a not-used e-ticket is provided to the bank card, from which the payment of the e-ticket was arranged within the terms of the payment system regulations (from 3 to 40 days from the refunding claim in any booking office in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
Attention! To regulate the claims, concerning non-receiving of money for the not-used e-ticket to the bank card, you must apply with a written claim to the bank, which card you are owner.
Attention! When returning a not-used no money e-ticket for the children of the age under 5 years old the fare for returning is not charged.
Returning of the not-used electronic ticket in the booking office
Returning of the not-used e-ticket is arranged in booking office, appointed for refunding, in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan when producing e-ticket or its number/order and the ID document printed in the e-ticket according to terms of refunding.
Returning of the money for not-used e-tickets is arranged only in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Refunding is possible for the entire order and for a single e-ticket of the order.
In case if the passenger received his ticket printed out on the standard form, refunding is arranged on producing of this form to the booking office and the ID document.
When returning of the e-ticket arranged for travelling inside Uzbekistan and around CIS countries in the terms on regulations the cost of service (including bed linen) is refunded completely, commission fares are not refunded for the following trains:
- For the high-speed train “Afrosiyob” (Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent, Tashkent – Karshi – Tashkent, Tashkent – Bukhara – Tashkent) – 10 000 sums;
- All other trains in the territory of Uzbekistan 20 000 sums;
- At the trains 647/648 (Kungrad-Beyneu-Kungrad) in the general carriage – 12 000 sums;
- At all international trains around CIS countries the formation of JSC "O’zbekiston temir yo’llari" – 70 000 sums.
- At all international trains around CIS countries the formation of Russian and Kazakhstan railways – 95 000 sums.
Besides that there is a fare for refunding – 1 000 sum (for each seat).
When returning a not-used e-ticket booked in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the booking office (except for the trains formed in the territory of the CIS countries) to the bank card must be refunded:
- Not later 24 hours before the train departure the full cost of the ticket and platzkart must be refunded;
- Less than in 24 hours, but not less than in 6 hours before the train departure the full cost of the ticket and 50% of platzkart must be refunded;
- When returning of the not-used travel documents less than 6 hours, but not less than 1 hour after the train departure the passenger receives the cost of the ticket, but platzkart cost is not refunded.
Attention! When returning of the not-used e-ticket with electronic check-in in the booking office for the train of the intrastate destinations less than 1 hour before the train departure from the initial first station, refunding of money is arranged according to the passenger’s claim on the regulations of the carrier.
When returning of the not-used e-tickets within the period from 20 minutes to 1 hours after the train departure at the station of the passenger boarding, having come to the booking office personally and producing ID document printed in the ticket, money refunding is arranged to the card of the payee.
When returning of the not-used e-tickets booked for the CIS countries travel and/or for the trains (carriages) formed by CIS railways to the refunding to the bank card can be transferred:
- Not later than 24 hours before the train departure – journey cost consisting of the ticket cost and platzkart cost,
- Less than 24 hours but not less than 6 hours before the train departure – the ticket cost and 50% of platzkart cost;
- Less than 6 hours before the train departure, but not less than 1 hour after the train departure from the station of the passenger’s boarding because of the illness, accident within 10 days after the confirmation documents stopped validity, the ticket cost is not refunded.
Attention! Refunding of the e-tickets with electronic check-in for the trains travelling around CIS countries destinations to Russia, Latvia, Balorussia, Ukrain and Kazakhstan less than 1 hour before the train departure from the first station of the route is not arranged.
Returning of the not-used e-tickets in the booking office on the CIS countries territory is arranged after producing of the electronic travel document, printed out on the standard paper form. Only returning of the seats is arranged without refunding of money. For refunding of the money to the bank card, from which the payment was arranged, Iit is necessary to apply to the booking office in the territory of Uzbekistan within 6 months from the train departure date and produce seat returning form, a not-used electronic travel document printed out on the standard form and the ID document of the passenger.
Refunding of money for the not-used e-tickets can be provided only in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Our site and mobile application doesn’t provide:
- Booking of the seats without payment of the journey;
- Booking of the e-tickets for citizens with any advantages;
- Booking of the no money e-tickets for children under 5 years old without seat travelling with an adult from the stations located in the Ukraine;
- Booking of the e-tickets for trains the “Crimea Railways” SUP carrier;
- Booking of the pets travel and baggage.
Electronic travel document – data of the booked in Internet travel document, which are kept in the electronic base of the system responsible for the tickets sale with unique number, travel and passenger information. Electronic travel document is not the right to travel.
“Electronic travel document with electronic check-in” form is the form consisting of 2 parts, copying information on the journey and printed out by the passenger at the web-resource after electronic check-in. This form with the ID documents of the passenger is the ground for the passenger for entering the railway station and boarding the train for travelling.
Electronic travel document printed out on the standard form is a travel document received in one of the booking offices in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the form of the strict supervision with the surname, number and the series of the passport, number of the train, carriage and seat, date and time of the departure. Booking of the travel document is arranged with the ID documents of the passenger (passport, military card, ID card with the photograph and seal, passport of the citizen of Uzbekistan under 16 years old).
All existing and new implemented benefits by the decision of the management of AO "Uzbekiston Temir Yullari" are subject to registration only at ticket offices. Registration of preferential travel documents for web resources is not provided except for the registration of children's tickets.