In addition to the ticket price per passenger, comission fees are charged for services rendered to the people in sale of tickets,and for each preparation of places in size,that are set by the carrier at negotiated prices.
Currently, comission fees work out at:
- For the high-speed train “Afrosyab” Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent - 10 000 sums;
- All other trains in the territory of Uzbekistan - 20 000 sums;
- At the trains 647/648 (Kungrad-Beyneu-Kungrad) in the general carriage - 12 000 sums;
- For all interstate trains in communication with the CIS countries of the formation of JSC "UTY" in the amount of - 70 000 sums.
- For all interstate trains in communication with the CIS countries, the formation of other states in the amount of - 95 000 sums.